Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yes, I'm a Certified Father !!!


Yes, Sunday morning when I was informed by my uncle that someone had left a gift for me.

I saw a puppy!:Smile:
It was given to my by close friend, Ms. Eunice, as a post birthday gift. A Shih Tzu!!!

"Gee Eunice, instant father ako a"

I'll name him Anthoninus Thaddeus. We visited a vet the same day and gave him a shot. He will be visiting again on Wednesday for de-worming...

He is not yet registered but Im planning to do it this coming holiday...
One thing I noticed, Malambing at mahilig maglaro. Inaantok na ako e nakikipaglaro pa rin.
Too bad, I have to leave him alone in my apartment. Hope he'll just sleep :fingers' crossed:

Ganito pala ang may alaga, nagiging mabait at mapagmahal ang amo...

"Big hug and love to Eunice, Thank you so much..."

To my Son Thaddz:
Welcome to my humble abode Son, I can't promise anything but I'll do my best to become the best father and best friend. THank you very much.



0 comments: