Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How are you Ms. Frence? (Happy Birthday!!!)


Another close friend of mine.
Atty. Ana Florence Cuntapay.

At first, she appears to be mataray but have patience dude, she's malambing and very transparent.

Childlike attitude with great sense of humor (that's why I love her).She has this great determination.

The last time I saw her was when I was attending my review for license exam and that was sometime 2005. (Dude, she's gorgeous)

I just hope, I'll her meet soon.
All I can say: Be a loving person as long you can be; GOD bless you always.
Post Script:
I was informed by another friend, who met her this past few weeks, she's extending her regards to me. Ouch! I miss you Ana. Hope we'll meet again. Should that time comes, I'll treat to a sumptuous lunch or dinner. Tha'ts a promise.

Play Safe
Stay Safe
Be Safe.

GOD bless you always!!!!





0 comments: