Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Phone Interest

I must admit that I'm a phone geek.
I'm currently using Sony Ericsson P990i which I bought last year (courtesy of bonus and last quarter commissions, Big Thank you to Ms. Abbey of OneComm) then, I'd like to make an upgrade but it should SE Phone still. Here are my options :D

A.
XPERIA™ X1

Check this out
However, I do not know if it's already in the Philippine market. Another thing is, it has somehow a bad review for the technical specs (by people who loves Nokia phones of course)


B.C905 Cyber-shot™

Check this phone also
No idea yet if it's already in the market. I'm still looking for reviews.






Actually, I do not have any idea how much it costs me but definitely I'll buy either of the two. I do not care if I starve myself anyway I'm in a diet (hahhaaaaaa)...

That's it for now...

Sorewa!!!
ambo

0 comments: